This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to other parties.
We use your information in the following ways:
- When you fill out a Contact Form on our website, we use the information provided to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- When you fill out one of these forms, we will keep a backup of the data for a minimum of one year.
- When you submit a Contact request, we may:
- contact you via email or phone, using the information you provide;
- share your information within Profluence to answer your question or address your issue; and
- we may keep your Contact Request for up to 3 years.
When you join our list, we keep your data in our email platform (MailChimp) until you request that we remove your name and other data about you.You may change your preferences, subscribe, or unsubscribe at any time using the link in each newsletter we send.
We create metrics and data reports using our site visitors’ browsing history, cookie tracking, and other similar tools. All user data in these reports is anonymous. Our reports and the associated data are kept on file for a minimum of one year, no more than two years. Generally, we delete the metrics and analytics data after each year’s reporting is complete.
We maintain backup copies of all form submissions and delete the backup data on a quarterly basis.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do this at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To opt out of receiving email from us or to change email preferences, you can use the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email we send.
You have the right to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, sales, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time, our site requests information via surveys or for the administration of contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose information to us.
Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.